The new sightscreen arrived yesterday, all we need to do now is to put it all together. It is a 'mesh screen' type which we find works best for us.
Today the sun came out so instead of the layers of clothing and bobble hat, the cap came out for the first time this year. I suppose it should have been a 'flat cap' as we are in Yorkshire, but it was just a baseball cap.
Conditions were good to have another go at scarifying the square. Yet another barrow full of grass came out.
The fertilizer has been washed in and there is some evidence that the grass has started to grow, but no evidence of any seed germination where I repaired some patches a few weeks ago.